The Allammiyyah Foundation (Yayasan Allammiyyah) is a charitable foundation founded on the principles of uplifting the livelihood of underprivileged children from poor families. The foundation was officially registered on July 23rd 2014, however, charitable works commenced as early as 2010 by the founder, Mujamad Najmi Mohd Aris, personally contributing over RM 1.0 million in charitable donations.
Allammiyyah Foundation's initiatives and efforts include:
- The routine provision of financial aid in the development and sustainability of Traditional Malay Schools. Through our assistance, every single student is granted free boarding, sustenance and education.
- The provision of financial aid to The Selangor and Federal Territory Association for the Mentally Handicapped Malaysia (SAMH), an association that provides holistic care and support for children suffering from chronic diseases such as heart failure.
- The provision of financial aid to Drugs Intervention Community Malaysia (DiC Malaysia), an NGO that runs a one-stop centre to serve men, women and children impacted by HIV and AIDS in Pahang and Kuantan for the development and upkeep of the centre.
- To preserve Traditional Malay Schools through the routine provision of financial aid in the development and sustainability of the schools.
- To help underprivileged children and individuals suffering from extreme poverty and critical illnesses.